To celebrate Elato's launch into Woolworths Metro stores across the East Coast of Australia, we are giving away a tub of ice cream each day to one lucky person plus their friend for the next month! Each day for the next month, we will announce which two lucky Elato fans have each won a tub of Elato.
For your chance to win all you have to do is:
1) Like this post
2) Tag a fellow ice cream loving friend (each new tag / comment is a new entry)
3) Both be following @elatoicecream on Instagram and/or Facebook (we will be checking).
We will draw a new eligible winner including the prize for a friend, each day. Winners will be gifted a Woolworths Supermarket eGift Card to go and purchase the flavour of Elato of their choosing after they have provided their mobile number to receive the prize on their phone.
- Manager of this competition is Elato Pty Ltd, ABN 95 639 744 700 (“Elato”), Level 1, 114 William Street, Melbourne VIC, 3000, phone 1800 986 1800.
- Information on how to enter and prize(s) form part of these conditions of entry. By entering this competition, entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- All competitions run by Elato through its social media channels and/or website are either games of skill or games of chance, as stated. All entries will be judged equally using the judging criteria notified (if any).
- Entry to the competition is open to residents of Australia only.
- Incomplete, or late entries will be deemed invalid.
- Employees of Elato, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company or agency associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- Judges’ decisions will be final. Numerous entries per entrant are permitted. Elato reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Elato reserves the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes questionable content. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Elato reserves the right to withdraw or amend the rules of the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Elato reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for equal value at their discretion.
- All Woolworths Supermarket eGift Cards provided under this competition, need to be used in accordance with the Store eGift Card Terms & Conditions.
- The promotion commences at 9:00AM on 9 March, 2022 and final entries will be accepted until 11:59PM on 8 April, 2022 (the “Promotional Period”). Judging of all entries will be undertaken by Elato Ice Cream with winners notified via email and social media notification.
- If any prize remains unclaimed for 2 days after being notified, the prize will be awarded to another entrant. No further correspondence will be entered into.
- Elato reserves the right, at any time to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including the entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and to and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at Elato’s discretion. Failure by Elato to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant Elato reserves the right in sole discretion, to determine to identify if the entrant.
- Entries received for the final draw will be all drawn from the one draw.
- For each draw, valid entries will be collated and drawn at random.
- Winners will be notified and named via Instagram or Facebook as relevant. If any prize is unavailable, Elato, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- Entrants consent to Elato using their names, likeness, image and or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and or recording) in any media for an unlimited time period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Elato.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Elato, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, Elato reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Elato (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Elato (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Elato’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Elato) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Elato; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of a prize.
- Acceptance and agreement of these terms and conditions is deemed to have occurred by entering the competition.
- Woolworths Group Ltd ABN 88 000 014 675 is the issuer of the Woolworths Supermarket eGift Card, but is not the promoter of the offer, nor responsible for fulfilment of the offer terms. Woolworths Supermarket eGift Cards have no expiry date and are redeemable in store and online at Woolworths Supermarket stores only. For a list of participating stores and full Terms and Conditions visit woolworths.com.au/giftcards