Biscoff Spread from Lotus is one of my favourite vegan dessert spreads. It can also be used to create a delicious sauce for ice cream – vegan or dairy.
The recipe is as easy as 1 – 2 – 3.
LOTUS BISCOFF SAUCE
This recipe makes about 2/3 cup of sauce; enough to use on four serves of ice cream in bowls. It is also in the proportion 1:2:3. So the recipe can be easily increased for additional serves.
- 10g brown sugar
- 20g water or a nut milk (for vegan version) or milk
- 30g Lotus Biscoff Spread
- Place all ingredients in a microwave bowl or small pot.
- Heat in the microwave for 20 seconds or stir in the pot while heating until fully mixed.
- For the microwave version, mix the sauce after removing it from the microwave.
- While it's warm, the mix pours easily to make the perfect biscoff sauce.
- The sauce can be also refrigerated for later use. If water is used rather than milk or nut milks, it will last in the fridge for several months – if you can stop yourself from eating it!